The Church of Transfiguration
Years 1851-1906. Krakivska str., 21
The Church of Transfiguration was given blessing in April 1906. In 1989 it became the first church that was returned to the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church. In this building the traditions of Ukrainian sacral art were embodied (architect — S. Havryshkevych) and at the same time features of former Catholic church of the XVIII century were preserved.