Church of the Blessed Eucharist
1407. Muzeyna str., 1.
In a former Dominican Roman-Catholic church a liturgy was recommenced in 1997. It became Ukrainian Greek-Catholic church of the Blessed Eucharist. This church appeared in the Will century in form of late baroque, at the on the ruins of ancient Gothic Roman-Catholic church. During a long time the sculpture of the Virgin Mary of Alabaster, which is in Krakow now, was a protector of the church. It is known in several copies now.