Church of All Saints
Year 1597. Vicheva Square, 2.
The former Roman-Catholic church and the nunnery of the Benedictian Order, the masterpiece of the Renaissance architecture, became the Church of all Saints of the Protection of the Holy of the Studite Monastic Order. Here the activity of the nuns of Benedictian Order was revived. The part of St. John is the Golden mouth's relics .